My darlings, it is only August and I am already anxious about the end of the summer approaching. Although I absolutely adore the back-to-school excitement of September and the fall season, there is something about the casual, sexy, and fun vibe of the summer which simply can’t compete with any other time of the year. Hence, in an effort to preserve the sensation of the sand between your toes, I am bringing you a few things which will remind you of the sunny rays stroking your skin and a coconut drink …. throughout the fall and winter.
1. Bobbi Brown Beach Perfume – this mix of sand (Yes!!!), jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin will make your friends swoon as they remember their lazy days at the ocean side.
2. Melinda Maria Floating Mosaic Earring Turquoise – these little turquoise gems will remind you of corals in the deep ends of the sea.
3. Carol’s Daughter Ecstasy Spa Experience Set – A nectar, egyptian musk, amber and vanilla Bourbon-scented assortment which will bring you right back to that time in Jamaica…..
4. Calypso’s Charlie Skirt – a flowy goddess-like piece of art, appropriate at the beach and at the office.
5. Free People – Maharani Bubble Sleeve Dress – a beautifully printed statement piece.
6. Coconut pancakes at Public in NY – no comment necessary.